- To promote mutual understanding, respect, and interfaith cooperation between various faith groups around the world.
- To promote participation of the Sikh faith in interfaith forums, conferences, seminars.
- To provide Sikh speakers and participants at interfaith forums, conferences, seminars, etc.
- To promote interest in and study of the Sikh religion by members of various faiths and persons of different religious beliefs to promote religious understanding and mitigation of prejudice.
- To promote interest in and to provide support for interfaith education among members of the Sikh faith.
- To nominate and provide representatives of the Sikh faith to various national and international interfaith groups and organizations.
- To collect, organize and disseminate information about the Sikh religion and its message of celebration of religious diversity.
- To support and provide education in Sikh religion, Sikh history, Sikh culture, Punjabi language and other topics relevant to the Sikh faith.
- To hold and support conferences, seminars, meetings to promote understanding of Sikh issues.
- To collaborate with other organizations in accomplishment of the above purposes.
- To do any and all acts or things that a not-for-profit organization is authorized to do and which may be necessary, convenient or desirable in the administration of the affairs and for the full attainment of the purposes of the Council
The Parliament of the World's Religions was created to cultivate harmony among the world's religious and spiritual communities and foster their engagement with the world and its guiding institutions in order to achieve a just, peaceful and sustainable world.
RFP - USA
Religions for Peace USA is the largest and most broadly-based representative multi-religious forum in the United States, with participants from more than 50 religious communities, representing each of the major faith traditions.
The purpose of the Conference is to promote the greater good which the Church offers humankind, especially through forms and programs of the apostolate fittingly adapted to the circumstances of time and place.
NAIN builds communication and mutual understanding among interfaith organizations and diverse religious groups throughout North America.
Dr. Gurbux Singh
Dr. Tarunjit Singh
Dr. Ranbir Singh
Dr. Anahat Kaur
Sardarni Manjot Kaur
Dr. Satpal Singh
Dr. Jaideep Singh
Sardarni Harleen Kaur
Please feel free to reach out to the trustees of the Sikh Council for Interfaith Relations and we will be glad to be of any assistance as required.